- I’m a grandma in a 20 something’s body (loud and proud).
- My husband and I are soon-to-be Small Business owners of a Salt Therapy Facility featuring infrared saunas and colonics. Holla at me Summer 2017!
- Hobbies include creating EO Diffuser jewelry (check out my Etsy listing) and playing with my dog Zeke, who’s the second love of my life (maybe first, but don’t tell Jordan).
- My husband and I hope to foster children one day- one of us has a little growing up to do first. *Hint: it’s not me*.
You are most likely here because you heard about Young Living and the effects they have had in someone’s life. Whether you just need a quick germ fix, help putting a little pep in your step, or just want to see what all of this oil hype is about- you’re in the right place.
- Have no clue what Essential oils are or how they can help you.
- Need help learning about different ways to use EOs.
- Want to know about the other products YL offers to create a nature based, chemical free home.
No matter where you are in your journey with Young Living, you are here for a reason and I am here to help.
You may be at the point where you think they are all just a fad (they’re not) or a trend (maybe). You feel like there’s no way something so natural and pure can replace these chemical based meds and cleaning products. Trust me friend, I have been there.
My Daily Necessities
roller: germ buster.
oil blend: grounding.
beauty hack: DIY makeup remover/face cleanser.
Here’s the gist..
If there was one word to describe you it would be: important.
But if there was one word to describe your life without Young Living it would be: saudade*.
*the undeniable feeling of longing or missing something or someone; longing, yearning or craving.
You are important and you deserve to live a healthy life based around wellness if you want it. I am here to help you create your own path down this road of Young Living essential oils + beyond!